- The session was very professional and engaging, recommended for any post accident therapy- Jamil Arian
- I have had physiotherapy sessions with Hirvi and Pulin. They are both fantastic. The exercises they taught me helped with my wrist. The centre is bright and clean and the receptionists are always helpful.- Cornelia K
- Pulin is awesome and is helping address my right shoulder. Still in progress and so I will add more updates as the therapy goes on- Edward Uy
- I had my session with Pulin. The experience is terrific. He explained everything about my injury and helpe with a detailed plan. Everything is good.- Gong Chen
- I had my physiotherapy session with Pulin Shah and was impressed with his depth of knowledge and professionalism. He was meticulous and took the time to explain all the stretches and treatment needed for my tendonitis.- Quang Tran
- First time here for shoulder injury for physio. Very impressed with the whole experience here. Pulin the physio has been very professional and explained everything well. Receptionist very patient and friendly. Highly recommended.- Winnie Wong
- The Physiotherapist is very professional and helpful- Edward Xin
- My grandmother has been coming to this clinic and she has never looked better. 2 sessions was all it took to see a difference. Her pain was reduced and she was moving a lot more with less support. The staff provides the best for their patients and it is really worth coming here to get therapy.- Harleen Minhas
- Hirvi is terrific. I have been looking for a female physiotherapist for some time, glad I searched online and found her because of all these good reviews about her and others. Besides all the usual treatments with machines, she taught me many exercises to relief my neck & shoulders pain. Knowing I have vertigo, she was extremely gentle and careful when she was doing traction by her hands on my neck. Today she also taped my back and lower neck to help me correct my posture. Grateful to have her as my physiotherapist.- Christina Ng
- Kervi Batac is an excellent physiotherapist. I recommend him to everyone. Thanks Kervi. Thanks Active Life. Live the Goodlife!- Whiplash 180
MASSAGE THERAPYWhether you're suffering from a specific medical condition, nursing an injury, or simply looking for a way to relax and unwind, you may be able to benefit from the massage therapy services offered. Active Life Physiotherapy Centre's goal is to help get you on the road to physical, mental, and emotional healing.
Sports PhysiotherapyPlaying sports, be it professionally or just for fun, offers a lot of benefits. But sometimes, sports and related activities can result in muscle and joint problems. And when these problems persist, they can impact not only your game, but your overall quality of life.
Custom Knee BraceFrom everyday exercise and extreme events, to leading an active lifestyle, our knees tend to be one of the most commonly injured parts of the body. At Active Life Physiotherapy centre our knee brace specialists have been treating a wide variety of knee conditions, ligament damage ...
Neurological RehabWhat Neurological Rehab Is And Why Its A Necessity: Can be effective for people with or who have had : stroke, brain trauma, Parkinsons, Spinal cord injuries, balance disorders, Multiple Sclerosis...
Virtual Physiotherapy CareTele-rehabilitation is rehabilitation services including physiotherapy provided at a distance, either by telephone or online technologies like video conferencing.
Pelvic Floor PhysiotherapyIt is a type of specialty within the scope of Physiotherapy that focuses on the rehabilitation of the pelvic floor after trauma or dysfunction.
Skilled Physiotherapist in Markham, ON
COVID - 19 - IMPORTANT NOTICE - UPDATE
At this time we will be scheduling appointments for all services at regular hours. Our hours of operation effective January 2023: Monday – Friday : 10am – 8pm Saturday – 9am – 3:30pm
- Ultrasound and Electrotherapy for pain
- Exercise Therapy
Products & Services
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Massage Therapy
- Cancer/Oncology Rehab
- Lymphatic Therapy
- Custom Made Orthotics
- Orthopedic Shoes
- Tempur Pedic Pillows/Supports
- Obus Forme Back Rests
- McKenzie Lumbar Rolls
- Biofreeze Pain Reliever
- Running/Gait Analysis
- Active Release Therapy
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- Wheelchair/Walker Assessments
- Traction Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Postural Education
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Motor vehicle Injuries
- Custom Knee Braces
- Work Hardening Programs Available
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy